Week 4 Predictions

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thebouncer24, Feb 15, 2012.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Jul 1, 2011
    Week 3 Results:

STL HB Lorell Hammond (projected) 17 carries 88 yards 1 td...2 rushes..4 yards....hmmm disappointed on this on. Guess they moved on from him, as I will now.

IND OLB Marlon Nixon (projected) 5 tackles 1 int...2 tackles 1 sack...not bad all around but still not the break out material this is intended for.

Cle HB Noel Devine (projected) 13 rushes 104 yards 1 td...4 rushes 10 yards..this was the McFadden Show and Devine was not part of it.

Den MLB Barrett Ruud (projected) 6 tackles 1 FF...Barrett Ruud 4 tackles..close to predictions but no breakout game by no means 4 tackles for Ruud is just another day.

By now it looks as if i'm getting worse. A couple of good calls in my history and a shutout this week. Fear nothing, as I definitely have sure picks for you guys this week

Offense: Cin WR DeMarcus Coleman, he had a breakout game week 2 but has hit the slump last week. This week he will turn it around and regain a top Rookie slot as they face a defense giving up the 28th most passing yards.

Week 4 Projections: 5 rec 107 yards 2 td

Defense: Min MLB Patreon Frederick, this week he is facing a run heavy team in which this MLB feeds off of. He will be stuffing the run all day and between 3 different QB's back their none of them have to be comfortable in the pocket yet.

Week 4 Projections: 6 tackles 1 int

Under the Radar:

Offense: Ari HB Ryan Williams, this running back has became somewhat of a beast this year and with
    the matchup of facing a Defense ranked 31st in rushing he will have a huge game.

Week 4 Projections: 17 rushes 146 yards 2 td

Defense: Bal SS Keanon Darby, Saints will be throwing away from FS Tubbs leaving all the action to SS Darby, he might come up with a couple of Picks this game as both teams are known to throw them

Week 4 Projections: 2 tackles 2 ints
    • Like Like x 4
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Nov 30, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Great read, as always.
  3. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Aug 30, 2011
    Ruud also had 3 assisted tackles, which brought his total tackles to 7 and I think he had 2 TFL's...just trying to help your prediction out!
  4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Jul 11, 2009
    Ryan Williams had 86 rushing 23 receiving but 3 rushing td's = (y)