1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4 Predictions

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thebouncer24, Feb 15, 2012.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Week 3 Results:

STL HB Lorell Hammond (projected) 17 carries 88 yards 1 td...2 rushes..4 yards....hmmm disappointed on this on. Guess they moved on from him, as I will now.

IND OLB Marlon Nixon (projected) 5 tackles 1 int...2 tackles 1 sack...not bad all around but still not the break out material this is intended for.

Cle HB Noel Devine (projected) 13 rushes 104 yards 1 td...4 rushes 10 yards..this was the McFadden Show and Devine was not part of it.

Den MLB Barrett Ruud (projected) 6 tackles 1 FF...Barrett Ruud 4 tackles..close to predictions but no breakout game by no means 4 tackles for Ruud is just another day.

By now it looks as if i'm getting worse. A couple of good calls in my history and a shutout this week. Fear nothing, as I definitely have sure picks for you guys this week

Rookies:

Offense: Cin WR DeMarcus Coleman, he had a breakout game week 2 but has hit the slump last week. This week he will turn it around and regain a top Rookie slot as they face a defense giving up the 28th most passing yards.

Week 4 Projections: 5 rec 107 yards 2 td

Defense: Min MLB Patreon Frederick, this week he is facing a run heavy team in which this MLB feeds off of. He will be stuffing the run all day and between 3 different QB's back their none of them have to be comfortable in the pocket yet.

Week 4 Projections: 6 tackles 1 int

Under the Radar:

Offense: Ari HB Ryan Williams, this running back has became somewhat of a beast this year and with
    the matchup of facing a Defense ranked 31st in rushing he will have a huge game.

Week 4 Projections: 17 rushes 146 yards 2 td

Defense: Bal SS Keanon Darby, Saints will be throwing away from FS Tubbs leaving all the action to SS Darby, he might come up with a couple of Picks this game as both teams are known to throw them

Week 4 Projections: 2 tackles 2 ints

• Like Like x 4
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Great read, as always.

3. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Ruud also had 3 assisted tackles, which brought his total tackles to 7 and I think he had 2 TFL's...just trying to help your prediction out!

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Ryan Williams had 86 rushing 23 receiving but 3 rushing td's = (y)