1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4: Raiders vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Josh Barnes, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Any chance you will be free between 1-5cst today? That's the only time I can play today, and my window of availability is small. Friday would work best if you aren't free this afternoon. I will be free virtually any time after 6cst Friday night. Let me know what may work best for you. Hulk_hagen_55

2. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

hey bud, just checkin in for the day after a long double shift. yea friday works best for me too, and at the same timeframe, i will be home by around 5 central and can play anytime after

3. Hulk_hagen_55

4. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

No worries man it's all good. How's 6cst Friday night sound? Hulk_hagen_55

5. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Wanted to touch base with you about our game tonight. Is 6cst good or is another time best for you? Hulk_hagen_55

6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Not a great example of communication and setting a time for a game...what's going on here guys? It's advance day...and no game scheduled?

Hulk_hagen_55 Josh Barnes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hulk_hagen_55

considering that he sent the post today after i was at work i was unable to respond today michael till now. yesterday i was not in. so i miss 1 days worth of response and im told that its poor communication. Josh Barnes yea 6 central tonight works. sorry about the delayed response

8. Hulk_hagen_55

i will activly try to improve my game scheduling communication Michael Overman. this was honestly a very poor coincidence this week

9. Hulk_hagen_55