1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Oct 31, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

cyhiphopp, nevermind I guess. EA finally allows me to advance but then gives me a similar error message when tranfering the commish. So frustrating. Anyway, post here when you finish or text me.

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Ready to advance

3. onaradio34

I just transferred the commish duties to you. Get us to preseason then shoot me a text please. No hurry though.

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I just got the same error that you got earlier. I will keep trying.

Makes me wonder. Did anyone save the dynasty? Because I have heard that is a no no.

Not sure how to fix it though.

5. onaradio34

I explained the "do not save the dynasty for any reason" thing before so hopefully thats not it. Just keep trying.

6. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Any luck advancing to position changes? got a couple of guys to move. I've seen that message after a game once or twice and sometimes it's worked when I just kept trying it. Sure that's not anything you don't already know though.

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Finally worked. I'm going yo finish out week 5 and then get to position changes.

8. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

SIGNING DAY

Looks like the computer signed a whole bunch of scrubs for people, including me.

I only had offers out to 19 player and I lost 3 of those mysteriously on signing day even though I was first before that week.

I ended up with 24 total.

Here's the top classes!

Capture.JPG
    Capture2.JPG

• Like Like x 1