1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4: Saint Augustus (Mors) @ Crimson Univ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Aug 8, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Week 4: Saint Augustus (Mors) @ Crimson Univ

Hey man, just curious when you wanted to try to get this game in. I'm busy for the rest of the day today, but I'll be back mid-day Sunday and be available all day until around 11pm EST on Sunday.

Then, Monday, besides an early appointment at 10am, I'm good to go anytime after that.

2. Peerless_27

Peerless_27 Walk On

How about Today at 10pm est?

3. Peerless_27

Peerless_27 Walk On

If not, tomorrow at 10pm Est

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Tomorrow would definitely be better for me. Gotta be up early tomorrow so 10 would be pushing it for me.

5. Peerless_27

Peerless_27 Walk On

Give me a good time after 8pm EST tomorrow and we'll get our game in.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Anytime after that man. I'm in the middle of jobs right now, so I'm available anytime.

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Once you guys get your game in, we will advance. I wanted to advance by Sunday night but since its a user game and you guys are clearly working to set it up we'll wait on ya.

8. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Go ahead and let him play the computer in this one. I have a friend coming over and I'm not going to have time to play this game tonight and I don't want to hold you guys up anymore. Go ahead and put me on Auto.