Archived Week 4 Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Week 4 Season 1

Now up! Got a few user games.
    Good luck fellas

User games-

USC @ Bosie St
    Illinois @ Oklahoma

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Will play mine later today. NCAA Sanctions/Investigations thread is up. 48 hour grace period for those who have yet to put their content up, including myself.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Pending Investigations:

~All For Content. All Will Result In Just A Green Star If You At Least Have Your Base Of Your Content Up By Thursday And Fully Up By Saturday. Failure To Have The Content Up By Saturday Will Result In An Non-Erasable Warning~

DrunkenSoldier- Season Update: This Will Be Best Suited For After This Week. Still Would Request You To Put The Foundation Of This Down Just In Case We Can Help You With Anything.

Maximus- Recruit Tracker: What's in the content assignment may be a little too much. You may do it like that or you can look at my SoCom Recruit Tracker post for an idea.

GaBeastMode- Player of the Month: Your out of town at the moment so this will be just a pass for now but we'll expect something for you once your settled back at home in a timely manner.

LeonidasPlayer- Stat Leaders: If you need any help let me know. Once this is set up, its basically just looking over stats and punching in changes.

Bigtubb- Rankings: Like I said in the message you can just do power rankings for user teams. Saves some time with all the movement in the polls from week to week. And so you don't have to really sit there and be judgemental you can put us in the order we are in in-game and just put us non-ranked folks in the order you want to.

4. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'm gonna check that SoCom thing out later today for ideas.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok Cool. It's easier to do once top classes are released (Week 5 or 6)

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Denard Robinson... man....