Week 4 (season 1)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 21, 2011.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

May 17, 2009
    Week 3 MVP
    QB:CMU Ryan Radcliff 13-27 313 yards 4 TDs 5 INTs (oops) 5 rushes 64 yards 1 TD sorry this guy gets bumped by the all world performance by MurkYa21 QB from LA Tech next time get the game in biatch
    RB:So Miss Desmond Johnson 15 att 206 yards 3 TD's
    WR:NIU Anthony Johnson 10 rec 212 yards

CMU vs Michigan State
    CMU is 3-0 but who have they played? State has more talent on both sides of the ball plus they are at home. If the Spartans can lock down WR JR Jerry Harris they should win this easily. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up I think he will State 34-CMU 17.

Rice vs Baylor
    Rice comes in at 1-1 with a week off to prepare for the Bears I think they need to ask for another week. Sam McGuffie needs to break out and run for a couple of stacks for the Owls to win. I think Robert Griffin and the Bears are too good. This one is gonna be too tough for the Owls as they go down 30-14.
    Big Girl State Univirsity vs Miami U
    After getting through the gauntlet that was the 1st Qtr of the schedule Miami 2-1 gets an easy one. Or is it? Zac Dysert should put up big numbers. Yeah they win 37-21.
    So Miss vs Virginia
    So Miss should be at 2-1 after taking on an FCS team last week. I think the Wahoos show up and make this a game only to let it slip away in the 4th. Thats allright their alumni will still look down their noses at the hicks from Hattisburg and settle for 6-6 seasons. News out of Charlottesrville is that they are looking at the OC at UTEP to replace as head coach next year.
    So Miss 27-Vaginas-24.
    Hawaii vs Miss St
    More cow bell people more cow bell. This one is all Bulldog as Coach Dan Mullen and his scheming offense are too much for the Rainbow Warriors. SR QB Bryant Moniz has not shown up this year and people are starting to wonder about new OC Parrothead. This Bulldog D is tough and should be able to slow down the Warriors enough to get the win 30-17.
    Va Tech vs Marshall
    Wow Marshall is sitting at 0-3 and the chances of a win this weekend doesn't look to good. RB Martin Ward had a big week last week against Ohio (34 att 224 yards 2 TD's) he needs to double that if the Herd think they have a chance. They gave up 34 to the Bobcats horrible offense they will probably give up 90 to the Hokies. Tech 49-Marshall 21.
    Temple vs UTEP
    Temple got its 1st taste of lossing as they fell to PSU last week. Even with the lose this game has big implications on the Coach of the Year trophey. UTEP is looking good RB Joe Baynard is coming off a 205 yard 2 TD game and QB Carson Megor has been close to perfect (8-10 168 yards 2 TD's). Temple has been neither spectacular nor horrible in their two wins. Temple looks like they have a better team on paper UTEP has been running over teams. I think UTEP wins at home 41-37.
    La Tech vs NIU
    Coach Murkya has still not played Army so I don't know his record but Coach Riptides is sitting at 1-2 with a tough loss last week against Wisconsin. What I do know is NIU QB Chandler Harnish can chuck the rock around the field as he was 32-49 for 428 yards last week. Either way this is a big game for both teams. Bowl games might be out of reach for the team that looses. I am going La Tech 24 NIU 20. RIP is what NIU will be doing after this game.
    Fresno State vs Idaho
    Idaho comes off from a tough loss to Texas A&M and FSU had the week off. This one is a toss up. Both teams are coming off TO filled games. Both QB's threw multiple INT's this one comes down to who controls the ball and reduces TO's in bad spots. Fresno has more talent especially in the backfield as RB Robbie Rouse is coming off a big game against Washington. Idaho is at home and has a filled the Kibbie Dome for most of the last three years. I will go with more talent and better special teams Fresno State 24-Idaho 21.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jnewcomer5

jnewcomer5 Walk On

Jun 10, 2011
    Lol yeah 90 sounds doable against Marshall d lol
  3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Jun 23, 2009
    Moniz would look a lot freaking better if he'd stop getting hurt. He's a sissy.
  4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    mcyork, fuck you lol

I was surprised to have 5 TDs and 0 picks at the end of that game. My completion percentage wasn't very good, and I got sacked atleast 5 times.