Week 4, Season 3 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Nov 15, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced!

Advance Schedule:
    -Thursday, 11am EST

Week Notes:
    -Bonner still doesnt realize you have to aim joystick in direction of FG as well as work power meter; blames kick on CPU
    -UNLV = same story. Loses to horrid worst team ever (Kent State) but beats #6 Michigan at the Big House
    -LSU scores 101... I honestly don't know how this happens but I got multiple people (including myself) saying they laughed right out loud when they got the score update
    -Bulldog's funeral on Friday at the Scientology Church of Jackson, Mississippi.

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Is Tom Cruise going to be there?

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

1 guy had 9 rushing td's for LSU. Wow!

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Clemson may take their first L vs. USF tomorrow night. Super concerned about the defense.

5. vatechhokie01

is this supposing you play a human USF or cpu USF?

• Like Like x 1
  6. vatechhokie01

UNLV goes into Lane Stadium and walks out a loser. Heck of a game... much closer than the score showed. Hokie RB Tony Gregory ran all over us (love that the cpu runs now btw) and a costly pick-6 by UNLV was the turning point. Darn.

7. Pro

Pro Walk On

I'll tell you how a team scores 101 points, the same way a coach calls two straight running plays with 1:34 left to go in the 4th quarter. Oh and that coach had no timeouts, and down 3 points to that team that gave up 101 points.

8. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Tom cruise will not...however coach Chris Petersen from Boise St and Oprah will be in attendance...and I hope you all will be as well

• Like Like x 1
  9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

^sir this is a private thread....(good to see you billy)

Terps travel to Lubbock, Beat Texas Tech

In a very fun game, The Terps beat the Red Raiders. The Maryland O did just enough to win this game, Obrien hitting on some long throws, DJ Adams had a good day running the ball and the Defense created two turnovers. I wish we could kick FG's when we are O-Coordinators because my one star kicker has already missed two xp's and a 19 yard FG in the middle of the field. That miss today almost hurt Maryland but they win 28-20. I threw my first INT in two games but it was totally a user pick on my part. Coverage was off so I hot routed into a screen throw and the CB read it like a book. O well, Maryland gets a big win against a Big 12 team that had already beat WVU and TCU

Player of the game...DJ Adams. Honorable mention goes to Devin Burns who, aided my the miracle of modern science, shook off a torn shoulder from a week ago and caught 5 passes for 119 yards

• Like Like x 1
  10. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Despite losing staring HB Trey Watts in the opening drive for the remainder of the game, the Cowboys cruised to a comfortable victory over Tulane. Sr QB Robbie Picazo stepped up in Watts absence and went 22 for 40 419 yards and tossed 6 scores. The defense was totally dominant with Tulane’s only score coming on a 101 yard kickoff return. Overall it was a great trip to The Big Easy. Next up, UTEP travels to Laramie to learn how big kids play football!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Pro

Pro Walk On

Looks like PSN will be down all day tomorrow for "maintenance."

12. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Down goes Clemson. USF hits last second fg to win it.

13. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

With a horrible freshman kicker...I just knew he'd shank it. Unfreakingbelieveable game Weave!

14. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Would love to know how your freaking te made those two plays at the end. He was covered on both plays. And my DB's were exactly as bad as I thought they would be.

Great game Bulldog. I couldn't get the timeout called in time on that punt return/4th down conversion fiasco.

• Like Like x 1
  15. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

SJSU wins 31-13 over K state

• Like Like x 1
  16. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

What is the status? I am home all day playing Mr. Mom and there is a scheduled nap comig up very soon

17. vatechhokie01

advancing now bitches!