Week 4 Season 3

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jan 12, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #11 Washington Huskies (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Washington won 28-24 against Illinois (1-1).
    This week, the Huskies are idle.

=============== #20 UCLA Bruins (2-0) ===============
    Last week, UCLA won 24-14 against Nebraska (1-2).
    This week, the Bruins will host #13 Arizona State (3-0).

=============== Cal Golden Bears (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Cal lost 16-7 against LSU (1-1).
    This week, the Golden Bears are idle.

=============== #23 Oregon State Beavers (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Beavers were idle.
    This week, the Beavers will host San Diego State (1-1).

=============== Utah Utes (1-2) ===============
    Last week, Utah lost 38-31 against Colorado (2-0).
    This week, the Utes travel to Los Angeles to face the USC Trojans (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Utah targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Damon Davis has committed to Utah

=============== #13 Arizona State Sun Devils (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Arizona State won 39-34 against Indiana (1-1).
    This week, the Sun Devils travel to Pasadena to face the #20 UCLA Bruins (2-0).

=============== Arizona Wildcats (1-1) ===============
    Last week the Wildcats were idle.
    This week, the Wildcats will host #7 Alabama (1-1).

=============== Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Colorado won 38-31 against Utah (1-2).
    This week, the Buffaloes will host Colorado State (1-1).

2. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Colorado 45
    Colorado St. 7

A week after upsetting #22 ranked Utah, Colorado comes out and dismantles rival Colorado St. in Mile High Stadium 45-7. This has been the most complete game the Buffaloes have put together and deserved the win. Colorado's star, Tony Jones, rushed for 180 yards on just 25 rushes and had 3 touchdowns. QB Nick Hirschman went 8-11 for 152 yards and 2 touchdowns. A very efficient day for the Junior. Star Receiver Paul Richardson had 81 yards and a touchdown, and also returned a kickoff 88 yards for a touchdown. Colorado will get back into conference play next week when they take on Washington St.

3. fuzzyl0gic

Washington sits at 2-1 and ranked #11 in the nation. Coach Fuzzy has been reportedly holding longer practices than NCAA regulations allow in preparation for a monumental game against undefeated #23 Oregon State next week. He will reflect on perfecting his scheme, and surely not be embarrassed in a blow out again. Looking at the numbers thus far, Jessie Callier is only averaging a little over 10 carries per game. Coach Fuzzy's teams have historically done significantly better with 20 or more carries per game by their starting back. Callier needs to have a good game in order for Washington to have a chance.

4. fuzzyl0gic

Solid win.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Utah edges USC in crazy game 49-35

It was a road game and the 1st quarter may have been the easiest quarter of game ive ever played. Cox couldnt do anything wrong and the defense dominated. at one point in the first half, we got out to a 35-0 lead with around 2 minutes to play. then momentum swung like a giant mallet. USC scored, got an INT and somehow hit the FB on a hail mary like play with defenders all over and he still managed like 10 YAC for a score.
    Bit it was still 35-14 at half. They got the ball and scored again, fast! then i drove down, needing momentum and settle for a FG that bends more then any FG ive ever kicked and misses. they go down and score again!
    a 7 point game, now things finally settled down and I regained momentum and when all is said and final, we got the 14 point win. Cox looked great most of the game throwing the ball ending with 368 yards and 4 TDs

good win

6. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

(i sent Irish a txt, stating that the first time i played my game it never saved my end results and showed it as if i didnt play. I dont if its because i started the game at 8pest and finished at 10pest, since I had some things going on). I didnt take any photos of the end result because I was never D/C or had it freeze on me. For all I knew, everything was fine until I went into recruiting and back out and saw that my 1st game score never saved.

OSU 42 - SDSU 21

This game had +15mph wind. It affected my kicking game all game. With my back-up RB Agnew out I had to rely heavily on RB Jackson. My FB and 3rd string RB received several touches throughout the game. SDSU made some big plays at times when my defense would try and go for the strip they would break the tackle. My QB is continuing to progress as a true freshman. I am trying to make better reads and to not throw so many INTs or takes sacks. My defense played well but I need to clean some things with this 3-4 D before Pac-10 play begins.

7. fuzzyl0gic

IrishBearcat - Noff texted me and said he will be out of town tomorrow until Sunday afternoon. We will get our game in (week 5) when he gets back, just a heads up.

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

CoachRedd we are the last to play already, can you play today at 3:00 P.M EST?

9. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Everyone else is done but Cougars v CoachRedd. I hate bye weeks, HURRY UP PLEASE! :)

10. IrishBearcat

11. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

The word is I have a job. I'll be home around 730 tonight.

12. IrishBearcat

I'm aware, I'm currently at mine haha! Was just curious about a gametime since your game was last, no worries.

13. fuzzyl0gic

Redd gets snappy when he doesn't get his afternoon nap.

• Like Like x 2
  14. IrishBearcat

Maybe it's because I haven't had any time to work on his preview.. CoachRedd handled it much better than you did when he didn't get your preview up immediately. LOL

15. fuzzyl0gic

My esteemed team preview obligations must never fall in the slacker's hands again...

16. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Yea me and noffe been slackin too...

17. IrishBearcat

-Cougars-
    CoachRedd

Not trying to hound you guys but haven't seen or heard about an official game time yet. Advance max = 7 PM EST tomorrow. Let us know what you guys are planning. We will wait no longer than 7 PM EST to advance. If that doesn't work or one of you can't get a hold of the other, let me know by 3 PM EST. Thanks fellas.

18. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

they chatted about it during my game, I *thought* they had it set up then Redd seemed to go MIA or something. I was hoping for an advance tonight but whatever

19. IrishBearcat

Same, all the other games were completed prior to midnight after we advanced. I know everyone is anxious, and without a gametime publicly planned I'm just trying to get the 411.

User v user games have a 48 hour max. I know Redd has been busy, and we all have been spoiled with the lightning quick pace.

20. CoachRedd

We had it planned and I fell asleep last night at like 9... my bad guys. If -Cougars- can go today I'll be able to play whenever. Sorry again guys.

21. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I can get on now

22. CoachRedd

deal. I'm getting on.

23. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

UCLA wins big as they beat ASU 30-0. The Bruins just had this game wrapped up after the second quarter. The Bruins defense played incredible as they only held ASU to 101 total yards and forcing 4 turnovers all interceptions. UCLA's offense had a total of 358 yards as Crenshaw rushed for 103 yards and Hundley threw for 232 yards and threw 1 TD and 1 Interception.

24. CoachRedd

bitch

• Like Like x 2
  25. IrishBearcat

No worries man, I had quite a busy week myself.