Week 4, Season 6 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Feb 19, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced! Sorry... church day and didn't have chance earlier. However, we will still be advancing at noon in 2 days!

Advance Schedule:
    -Tuesday, noon EST

Last Week Notes:
    -Lost a Tbone
    -Pro pulls out win vs Boner
    -Plague gets trounced (not sure if this was vs user Tbone or cpu Tbone) and will be on autopilot as he's out of town until Friday
    -Mullen actually makes Plague look good and redefines what getting trounced means... 70-0?! to UCF?! GTFO!

This Week Notes
    -no user games but...
    -6 out of 8 (pro is on bye) play ranked teams! good luck!
    -can't wait to see mullein's score... which is actually one of the unranked matchup of the week

2. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

LSU wins at PSU 37-17.

It was a 20-17 game with 3:45 to play. I threw a 10 yard TD on third and goal. After that PSU melted down epically. On their first play from scrimmage, I scooped and scored a 50 yard fumble return for TD. They fumbled the ensuing kickoff that I converted into a field goal and then threw a pick on a 4th down play.

Up until random turnover fest, it was the most enjoyable non-user game I have played in some time. I really thought I was going to lose. PSU was shredding me, but kept shooting themselves in the foot. They'd drive the length of the field and then take a few sacks to get knocked out of FG range. At the end of the half, with the game at 10-3, they had 4th and 2 at the 3. For the first time I have ever seen, PSU faked the FG. Fortunately I was in nickel and stopped it easily.

I am afraid my PS3 is dying or something. DVD's are skipping, and my game is freezing a bunch on me. I feel like crap with all of the restarts this season so far.

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I hate the flu...ugh. Will play tonight

4. vatechhokie01

These Aren't Your Momma's Oregon Ducks!

UVA walks into the zoo and puts the dirty dirty down on the Ducks! Adrian Strong threw for over 330yds, with 3TDs going to different receivers. Lead receiver Parker led the Cavs with 6 catches for over 100yds. UVAs starting running back saw some great success as well, rushing for over 110yds on 19 carries.

The UVA defense intercepted 2 passes for TDs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

The world is upside down...heath throws more than 5 passes and breaks 300 yards. I have yet to throw for over 200 in a game.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Were you wearing your Herman Moore throwback while playing?

7. vatechhokie01

8. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Tennessee chokes in the swamp. After going up 13-7 on the first drive of the third quarter Florida locks down on defense and wins 17-13.

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Memphis needed this win...for alot of reasons. They are not going to come easy this year. EA decided it shall not be. Memphis has 2 freaking long pass plays for TD's called back for holding. One 67 yard punt return for a td called back for holding. Starting HB, Second String HB both hurt for the game. AND the most bullshit of it...Navy throws into triple coverage for the game winning TD.

Ugh...this G-D game. In other news, I was able to successfully broadcast a game with the Flu. Luckily, the rear end has quieted down but I did throw up during halftime. FML

• Like Like x 1