Week 4 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Nov 15, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Week 4 Summaries

Be Sure to Post Your Game Summaries...

Amber Alerts Start this week.

These guys were missing from Week 3 Summaries..

Super3Way

Ryty

Dean

No Action will be taken against you this week but you are all on watch... get them in... or post and come back and finish them.

Thanks

T2

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Will write it. Also write Tenn beating Vandy tom lol

3. T2

ya well see about that lol

4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

BYE WEEK FOR THE FALCONS! UP next - MAC PLAY...THE University of Temple.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

great game milmont both times. Going to be a great rivalry. Got disconnected twice dont know what happened second time we both had the option to continue the game against cpu.

6. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

I agree ND Colts. Great games. Note for the commish... we got disconnected in both games. In the first I was leading and in the second he was leading. We agreed to move fwd and have you SIM the game for us. We've now played approx. 5 qtrs of football without being able to complete.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

CHIPPEWAS STUN #9 VIRGINIA TECH 34-28

CHIPPEWAS STUN #9 VIRGINIA TECH 34-28

[​IMG]

The Central Michigan Chippewas (3-1,1-0) defeated the #9 Virginia Tech Hokies (1-2,0-1) by an eyelash. " It wasn't the most sound game we have ever played but we found a way to get the job done. Our boys weren't intimidated and I think Virginia Tech might have overlooked us today, " commented Head Coach Frisk after the game.

The Chippewas were able to muffle the Hokies offense, allowing only 281 total yards. Pre-season All-ACC Quarterback JuJu Clayton was held to only 98 total yards passing.

The Chippewas offense struggled most of the game after starting quarterback and runningbacks Derek Rifenbury and Bryan Schroeder were knocked out of the game in the first quarter. The Chippewas looked to a series of backup RB's but ultimately didn't have an answer. The Hokies held CMU to only 34 yards on the ground. Backup Quarterback Radcliff stepped up going 13-17 with 191 yards passing with 1 TD and 1 rushing TD. Story of the game was SR WR Antonio Brown who returned a 92 yard kick in the third quarter as well as catching 9 passes for 144 yards with 2 TD's.

The Chippewas resume MAC play next week at home against Akron (1-1). The Chippewas look to win their remaining games until their final test on week #14 against the #15 Miami Hurricanes.

PLAYERS OF THE GAME

[​IMG]

SR WR #27 Antonio Brown 9 receptions 141 yards 2 TD, 92 yard kickoff return for TD

[​IMG]

JR DE #56 Kashawn Fraser 5 Tackles, 3 TFL, 1 Sack

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Utah 24 Air Force 7

Utah's defense was the star here forcing 3 turnovers. Utah's rushing attack led the way on offense.

Eddie Wide had over 100 yards rushing in the win.

9. T2

Purdue Holds off Iowa.. Uses 4th qtr comback for the 4th time this season.

The Boilers to the 21-7 half time lead vs the Hawks
    Even though they lost TerBush and Bolden for the game to injury.
    But they let it slip away in 3rd giving up 2 short TD passes in side 16yrds.

But like in the previous 3 games the Boiler D stood tall and the offense exploded. The Boiler D got a saftey with 2:43 left giving the Boilers a 23-21 lead and ball back. The offense in its anemic state slopped down the field and punched in the go ahead TD with 1:23 left from 3 yards out..

The Boilers had to use 2 Kickoff Returns from 94 and 92 yards from Kevin Smith..

Game Stats

Boilers

QB - 15-38 158 yards 0TDs 2Ints

TB - T. Johnson 16- 41yrds
    K. Smith 3 - 36yrds 1TD
    W. Gravesande 1 - 3yrd 1TD

WR Gravesande 4-11yrds
    Adams 3 - 38yrds
    VanZant 1 - 41yrds

DEFENSE

2Ints 8Sks