1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4 Titans @ Browns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nashvillain15, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Hey Goose

I'm available:

Tuesday morning before 2pm CST

Tuesday night after 11:30pm CST

Wed Morning before 2pm CST

Wed Night after 11:30pm CST

Thursday Night after 11:30pm CST

Friday Morning before 2pm CST

I'll probably go out Friday night so I'd rather do one of the other days.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

That really sucks cause, I'm only available after 6:30 pm est every night and I get up at 5 every morning so I hit the sack around 10 est. Nashvillain15

3. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Thursday I may be off a little earlier from work, but I cannot promise anything. Is there any way we can aim for 8:30 CST.. it might put you in bed just a little late but if I do get off early it will be around 8 CST

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

Nashvillain15 How late do you go to bed on Wed or Thursday? I could wake up at 3 est (2 CST) if you're not in bed yet. I could do it either morning.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

@Big D I haven't heard back from him and Nash hasn't been on since Tuesday afternoon. What's next, sim at advance?

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Goose
    Nashvillain15
    biggcoug65

Actually looking at the availability here from Nashvillain, that's not really fair to guys who have regular jobs. There's no way I could work it into that schedule above.....you're asking a guy on the east cost to play at an insane hour late at night or during work. I realize you probably have a job during the hours you described as well, but this was really unfair to Goose.

I won't advance until 10am CST Saturday morning. If you can get it in before then then do it. Otherwise it will have to be a sim, but again I can't allow such narrow scheduling availability on a regular basis from Nash.