Week 4: Titans (CPU) @ Texans

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by I Peench, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Jul 1, 2010
    Texans 44
    Titans 10

Schaub got off to a hot start, and finished with upwards of 400 yards and 3 scores. Andre Johnson had 1 of those scores, while Owen Daniels and Mike Williams added the other two. Arian Foster paced a great rushing attacking, as he dashed for 140 yards and a few scores. Defensively, Connor Barwin had 2 sacks and Daniel Manning picked off Jake Locker. Locker was held to just 75 yards on the day, and he was highly inaccurate throughout the contest

The starters were pulled early in the third quarter, and the replacements came in and did a nice job. Ben Tate finished with 18 carries for 71 yards, and TJ Yates went 4-4 for 70 yards. The one highlight for the Titans was on a 51 yard TD run by Javon Ringer, who finished with 91 yards on the day. Ringer was seemingly brought down to the ground by 3 Texan defenders, but his knee never touched the ground. He sprung up and sprinted 45 yards into the endzone.
  2. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Apr 28, 2012
    Dang man what a blow out! and divisional game too - hopefully we can get someone on the Titans to give some real competition next time lol