1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4 Update Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Mar 11, 2010.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Week 4 Update Thread

Post quick game summary here.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

NOT EVEN CLOSE!
    The #5 Iowa Hawkeyes dominate the FCS Dragons.

[​IMG]

The #5 Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0,0-0) played a very sound game and a lot of backups got solid action. As for the Starters, Justin Johnson went 11-15 with 242 yards passing with 4 TD's. Sophomore Runningbacks Seth Smith and Nick Oliver rushed for 118 and 124 yards respectively with 1 TD each. The Iowa WR core was led by Ryan Price who had 4 catches for 81 yards with 3 TD's.

The Iowa defense was led by Devon Thompson who had 5 tackles. All American Tackle Louis Trinca Pasat added 3 tackles with 1 sack.

The #5 Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0,0-0) was will start conference next week against Indiana.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

South Carolina beats OSU in a 24-13 game that was pretty tough throughout. OSU played well and didn't go down till late in the fourth quarter.

4. WOLFCOCKY

WOLFCOCKY Guest

OSU

Starting Running back out 2 weeks so went to the air to put up 70 on arizona as revenge from last years defeat

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Auburn wins 37-21 at wisconsin gg hdluke85

6. hdluke85

hdluke85 Guest

Badgers lose 37-21 to Auburn. Had 4 ints I think. As expected QB position kills me. At Michigan next week could also be brutal. All credit to Auburn/coach ND. His squad could very well reach the NC game.

Sorry for holding us up, guys.