1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Week 4

Advanced. If you are the last one or are done recruiting all together leave a message here and I will advance before I leave for work tomorrow or else we are looking at the same time tomorrow.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm all done with recruiting. I have position changes and cuts to do though.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Done with recruiting.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I am done with recruiting too but position changes will be very important for my team. I still have a position to fill and need to make some other changes as well.

5. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Dude, WTF ever! So LSU can start not even on Goolsby's board and in 3 or 4 weeks overtake ND who was #1 all the way, recruited the hell out of him every week and had a week 4 A+ visit. That is the stupidest shit I have ever seen. Same shit happened to me in TF Coast to Coast with a speed receiver but not to this degree of ridiculousness. How you managed to overtake me on this one Cole is your little secret so enjoy I guess.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah I tossed a ton of time into that guy. I'd still rather have that FS that you got from me earlier in the year. Two bonus 5 star CB's for LSU this year plus a bonus WR and stud 5 star OLB.

7. Juggernautblitz

That is jacked up all the way. I don't think I have ever witnessed something like that in any OD seasons I have been a part of. Overtaking another top user recruiting power by coming from off his board to #1 in the matter of a few weeks. Congrats on the four or five 5 stars, LSU should probably be considered a lock for some titles now.

8. Juggernautblitz

Thanks to the commish and some ridiculous recruiting glitches or whatever happened with Goolsby, ND's recruiting class really sucked. The 5 star DE that we got is slow to go along with him being 211 lbs., and the 5 star FS is pretty average. The 4 stars were all pretty disappointing except for RB Smith who came in at an 86 overall but only a 90 speed.