1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Aug 1, 2009.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Week 4

Advanced to week 4. Next advance will be Tuesday morning.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Va Tech is supposed to be back tonight I guess. I'm not starting any games after 9pm anymore starting like right now. Are you still planning to advance in the morning? If I dont' get to play Va Tech tonight I don't want to have to take a sim because he is on vacation, I've been available to play. What are we going to do? I'm available to play at 5pm today, or 8-9pm tonight the closer to 8 the better. Just let me know asap so I know what I need to do please.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I am at my layover and should be home and ready to play tonite after 8pm, if you guys can wait day to advance. Miami vs Va Tech is a pretty big user match up and would hate to have it simmed.

4. BDSDIGITAL

I'll login in around 8 and look for ya. Hope it all went well.

5. BDSDIGITAL

and believe me, I'm not very excited for the ass beating that will ensue when this game does get played, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't simmed.