1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 26, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Week 4

Is now up. Some things to clear up.

G-force.. what happened man? I talked to you like 2-3 times. I thought you would gotten your game in.

Zephead/theohiostbuckeye.. why didn't you recruit?

A couple other things. I am going to make it mandatory for people to recruit before they play. If I catch that you played and then recruited I will throw the results out. I don't know what the deal is if you do this concerning how it affects the way your recruits look at the game. How do I know that your intentions are? Say you lose, you might now invite recruits to come to that game. That isn't fair. I will start the POW & GOW back up. It seems as though nobody talks about anything besides game summaries. Let's go.

2. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

That's what I always thought about it. People are scared to invite the kids and possibly take a loss. So they play the game first then if they won invite the kids.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

You can still change the week when it is in that current visit week.