1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Oct 31, 2012.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

schreck822
    the bigg dawgg
    Theezy
    droid43
    Selvy9
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    wigsplitter
    Automatik
    Mcwoods06

asurob INVITED TO TAKE OVER STANFORD

Welcome to week 4 fellas. I will advance Thursday night 1155 pm EST. We have 2 USER games scheduled for this week. Please schedule the games in the schedule forum. I would like to see a brief game summary if your playing the CPU. The Winner of the USER game, please put a nice summary of your game.

Thanks and good luck

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #9 Louisville Cardinals (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Louisville won 23-14 against Michigan (1-1).
    This week, the Cardinals travel to Salt Lake City to face the #17 Utah Utes (2-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Louisville targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Jamaal Greene has committed to Penn State

=============== #6 Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Cowboys were idle.
    This week, the Cowboys travel to Winston-Salem to face the #22 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-1).

=============== Miami Hurricanes (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Miami won 42-38 against Nebraska (1-1).
    This week, the Hurricanes travel to Eugene to face the #12 Oregon Ducks (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RT Kyle Keith has committed to Miami

=============== #1 LSU Tigers (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Tigers were idle.
    This week, the Tigers travel to Austin to face the #3 Texas Longhorns (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) RG Michael Tidwell has committed to Alabama
    - (****) HB Bo Nixon has committed to Texas

=============== #2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Notre Dame won 24-13 against Iowa (1-1).
    This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Annapolis to face the Navy Midshipmen (1-0).

=============== #22 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Wake Forest won 38-21 against Rice (0-2).
    This week, the Demon Deacons will host #6 Oklahoma State (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Wake Forest targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Ronald Adams has committed to Florida

=============== #17 Utah Utes (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Utah won 45-0 against Utah State (1-1).
    This week, the Utes will host #9 Louisville (1-0).

=============== Maryland Terrapins (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Maryland lost 35-21 against Temple (1-1).
    This week, the Terrapins will host UTSA (1-1).

=============== Michigan State Spartans (0-2) ===============
    Last week, Michigan State lost 26-13 against Oregon (1-1).
    This week, the Spartans will host Duke (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) RG Michael Tidwell has committed to Alabama
    - (***) WR Andrew King has committed to Auburn

=============== Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Penn State won 23-20 against Akron (1-1).
    This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Piscataway to face the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Jamaal Greene has committed to Penn State

2. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

This isn't the right place, but I'm too lazy to start a new thread. Anyway, I was recruiting, and looking at the "team needs" screen. It is a helpful screen, but I have no clue how the hell they determine their grades for each position grouping. The only position group I've ever seen at an A level was special teams. This is completely unimportant, but the reason it gets me is because of my current QB depth chart. It is rated as a B, which is completely ridiculous. I'm posting the screen grabs to show how goofy their system must be. I don't think it's possible to have a more perfectly set up depth chart than I do at QB, a 97 RS Senior, 95 RS Junior, 86 RS Soph, and two Freshmen at 79/78. How can you set that up an better? That line of QB's is so perfect it should be rated an A+ framed in Gold plated diamonds. Anyway, talk amongst yourselves, these are the things that I think about when I'm trying not to think about bad news at the office.

ND QB.PNG
    ND Roster.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Your right. Your QB situation looks nice as it should easily be rated a A or even a A+