Week 4

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Nov 3, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Week 4

User games

#7 KState vs #25 Vandy...will be played tonight

#11 Virginia vs Duke

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Hey Rave plans changed I can play right now if you want. I'm online so whenever u get on we can play.

3. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Cool...I'm jumping online now

4. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

KState 36 Vandy 32

Needless to say it was a close game. Vandy went up quickly 14 -0 in the first quarter with a long pass play and pick 6. I got greedy on a third and long in his territory and instead of just scrambling for a few yards and kicking a field goal, I threw in traffic and paid for it. Just before halftime he was driving and in the redzone where I was able to force a fumble and recover it. I believe the score at was 21 - 17 Vandy.

Second half it was back and forth. He took the lead with about a minute and a half left in the game on a touchdown to go up 32- 29. On the first pass play I lead a WR right into coverage but I got lucky and my impact WR was able to snatch it before it got to his DBs. The next 3 passes were on target that got me to his 10 yard line. On a second down play I was able to scramble in for an easy 10 yard TD as all his defenders were in the endzone and my RT pancaked his DE.

HR is going to be hard to stop with this offense. If I'm right this was his first user game using this offense and as he learns what plays work and don't he's gonna be hella tough to stop.