Week 5 2013 Now Open - Deadline 1.2.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Dec 31, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 5 Now Open

Deadline - January 2, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

FYI - I put the people I plan on removing from the dynasty for inactivity on auto pilot this week. If you are on autopilot and you still want to be a part of the dynasty please speak now or forever hold your peace.

GBN v. GBN =

Bowling Green (Sox) @ Temple (Radio)

Kent State (CLW) @ Eastern Michigan (Alemic/Autopilot)

Scheduling threads up shortly....

3. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up!

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Hooked you up!

[​IMG]

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Week 5 is good to Miami, as the Redhawks outlast Air Force 42-21. It was a pretty close game, until midway through the third quarter when DaQuan Hargrett returned a kickoff 84 for yards for a TD. The Falcons had just tied the game 14-14 on a 54 yard run by the bulldozer Sam Phillips, when Hargrett busted his return.

That punched Air Force in the gut, which resulted in a quick 3 and out. Rick James then hauled in a 15 yard TD score and the gap widened to a 14 point cushion.

The other big contributor to our success was the O-coordinator for AF. Thanks fully he still ran FB dives down by three scores and never entertained passing the ball for a quick score.

But our fun and game are over week. Next week, Miami travels to the snake pit of Northern Illinois. Vols has some magic working there, and we're not looking forward to this trip.

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

NIU outlasts Troy in a very close game. NIU controlled the game and clock with the ground game. Looking forward to the matchup next week with Miami. My starting QB will hopefully be back for this game. This team is so much better when he plays too bad he is a puss and gets hurt on every hit. He has been out for 3 straight games.

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Just an FYI - I have not heard from Alemic and I believe I saw that it says he hasn't signed into PSN in 4-5 days.

If I do not hear from him by tomorrow morning I am going to play the CPU for my game against EMU.

Double FYI - I am going on vacation with the wife next week. Of course, I'll bring the PS3 but my posting may be limited.

Finally, I plan on cleaning out the inactive owners tomorrow morning. I think its pretty obvious at this point who is and who is not still interested in being a MAC Daddy.

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Actually, I signed up to be the Daddy MACk.....

9. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish takes out EMU 38-13. EMU's only offense came via Kent St. fumbles. CLW's freshman/lefty sensation threw for 360 yards and ran for 122 yards.

10. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

:eek: Oh I hope this is an idictment on EMU's weak D and not how comfy you are with this kid....