1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 2014 Now Open - Deadline = 2.15.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Feb 13, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 5 Now Open

Deadline = February 15, 2011

GBN v. GBN =

Temple (Radio) @ Bowling Green (Sox)

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Thread up.

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Temple and BGSU are scheduled to play Mon at 11:30am

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Bumpage.

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

You're reppin' my freshman center! Good score for Valentine's Day!!

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Oh the humiliation. Cincy trounces Miami 69-14. We had 7 turnovers and no takeaways. Two of our fumbles were scooped and scores, another was after my QB ran for a first down and tried to slide. We're at about 35% for our completion percentage this year. It's just an atrocious waste of time to try and do something with this team vs. a decent squad. Luckily, you guys aren't supposed to beat me by more than 35, so I'll stay competitive. This is not last year's team....

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish survives one of the dumbest/wildest games ever. Eastern Michigan and Kent St. combined for 12 turnovers (6 each). My controller has apparently gone as I was pitching the ball after I caught it and air mailing throws all over the place.

I took a 14-0 lead which of course was erased in the 4th. Thankfully, I managed 3 scores in the final minute of play to bring the final tally to 35-14.