Week 5 2015 Now Open - Deadline = 3.18.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Mar 16, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 5 Now Open

Deadline = March 18, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Kent St. (CLW) @ Eastern Michigan (Radio)

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Radio I'll be home tonight and tomorrow sometime between 6-7 pm EST. Just let me know what works best for you. Thanks!

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I have two 2nd shifts wed and thurs. Working 2pm-11pm. Any chance we could go early one morning?

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Yeah I am usually up and available from like 6:30. I can also get up extra early if needed. Just let me know.

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami finished it's filmroom session late, and then returned to the field for some Oklahoma drills. Whoring is done for the week, so the boys will return to the athlete's campus and get worked on by the training staff.

Hey CLW - if it helps....I'll play your squad as you early in the morning! heh heh heh

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Commish, I'm gonna make a valiant attempt to be up and ready at 7am.

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish survives a game Radio squad 20-17. The Golden Flashes struggled in the redzone in the 1st half having to settle for 2 field goals (and 2 TDs). Those early missed opportunities nearly cost Kent St. as EMU completely shut down Kent St. in the second half. In the end, Williams was able to convert enough 3rd downs to run out the clock as Kent St. escaped EMU with a 3 point victory.

GG Radio GL rest of the way!

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

The Broncos but away pesky Akron 49-28. It seemed like the whole game I was going to win but then they would score a quick one to make me doubt. With the score 35-21 at the half you can say our Defenses were not playing well but my D did get 2 scores on 2 pick 6's this game. Over all a good game we dominated there team because we out skilled them on the field and on paper. Olsen did his job throwing 4 tds and NO PICKS!!!! Haggen the RB continues to look good rushing 18 times for 190. We are still waiting on our starter to return hopefully this week. We are not looking good on the recruiting trail either but hey some times you pay and they "take the money and run" Big week for us with tons of visitors this game!

Limbo Out