Week 5, 2017

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by jandy, Nov 8, 2013.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

Three user games this week. However, it looks like only one will be played. I think Antonio T. is away, and I know fantasyboi is gone this weekend.

=============== #2 Oregon Ducks (4-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 63-7 against USC (2-2).
    This week, the Ducks will host #6 Oklahoma (3-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) FS Antoine Barry has committed to Oregon
    - (***) FB Stephen Pratt has committed to Texas
    - (***) RG Matt Bell has committed to Oregon

=============== #4 Texas A&M Aggies (3-0) ===============
    Last week the Aggies were idle.
    This week, the Aggies will host FCS Midwest .
    In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) CB Eric Booth has committed to Texas

=============== #3 Arkansas Razorbacks (4-0) ===============
    Last week, Arkansas won 70-0 against Kentucky (0-4).
    This week, the Razorbacks will host #1 Ohio State (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #21 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-2) ===============
    Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
    This week, the Nittany Lions will host #22 Michigan State (3-1).

=============== #5 Wisconsin Badgers (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 34-14 against Auburn (2-1).
    This week, the Badgers will host Connecticut (1-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #17 LSU Tigers (3-1) ===============
    Last week, LSU lost 30-24 against Georgia (1-3).
    This week, the Tigers will host #24 Tennessee (2-2).

=============== #10 Michigan Wolverines (2-1) ===============
    Last week the Wolverines were idle.
    This week, the Wolverines travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (1-2).

=============== #6 Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Oklahoma won 42-17 against Oregon State (0-3).
    This week, the Sooners travel to Eugene to face the #2 Oregon Ducks (4-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #9 Texas Longhorns (4-0) ===============
    Last week, Texas won 45-20 against Washington (1-1).
    This week, the Longhorns travel to Stanford to face the #18 Stanford Cardinal (3-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #18 Stanford Cardinal (3-1) ===============
    Last week, Stanford won 28-10 against Utah (1-3).
    This week, the Cardinal will host #9 Texas (4-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #22 Michigan State Spartans (3-1) ===============
    Last week, Michigan State won 38-14 against Western Michigan (1-1).
    This week, the Spartans travel to University Park to face the #21 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-2).

2. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

Penn State defeats Michigan State

upload_2013-11-9_15-8-36.png

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Dang Texas, how did you get that Corner already?!? I needed that guy this year.

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Playing FCS schools sucks. Didn't even play that well on offense and still shut them out.

5. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Had him visit and let him tour the new strip club I'm adding to the club house

• Like Like x 3
  6. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

[​IMG]

Hogs Knock Off #1 Ohio State

Field goals instead of touchdowns was the key to Arkansas upsetting top-ranked Ohio State. Arkansas was able to force Ohio State into 5 field goal attempts, making 4 of them, while only giving up one touchdown. The Buckeyes offense had a lot of success moving the ball, but the bend but don't break Razorback defense came up big when it counted. The Razorback defense also came up with the only turnover of the game by picking off a 4th quarter pass. The combination of taking care of the ball and forcing field goals were enough to give the Hogs a 38-19 victory. QB Kelly Scott and HB Rasheed Brink led a balanced offensive attack that kept OSU guessing. Scott went 15 of 21 for 230 yards passing with a touchdown and added 112 yards rushing with 2 scores on the ground. Brink also topped the 100-yard mark with 165 yards and 2 scores on 24 carries.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wooo Pig Soooie!

• Like Like x 1
  7. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

jandy any chance we'll get an advance today? Don't want to be a pest, just haven't seen anything about when you guys are playing.

8. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Tigers get back on track with win

After losing heartbreaker last week Tigers quickly got back on track winning in a shootout. senior qb Jennings carried the team on his shoulders through tough times accounting for 4 touchdowns this game. Tigers didn't execute so well on 4th and 3rd down conversions but Coach Witness comments practice will be different this week. One key stat that stood out was Tigers didn't allow a offensive turnover while on defense one was forced. after going up early in the game the Tigers just couldn't hold on to it tight. The Vols got back into the game late but one deep ball to Patterson helpes put tigers in fg range to finish on top.

Stats

A. Jennings 22/37 354 yds 3 td
    A. Patterson 5 rec 115 yds 2 tds
    K.Miller 20 att 86 yds

• Like Like x 1
  9. jandy

jandy Walk On

Sorry I thought I replied to this. We're playing in a couple hours and then I'll advance after

• Like Like x 3
  10. jandy

jandy Walk On

carolinaeasy and I are having an issue playing. We both join in the game lobby and ready up, but the game will not start. He lags out when this happens but I do not. Does anyone have an idea to fix this problem? I downloaded the uniform pack 6 this week, could this be the cause?

11. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

The first uniform packs caused this problem for several games in year 1. I bet that's the problem here as well.

12. jandy

jandy Walk On

I'll delete the uni file, just not sure how to lol

13. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Think it's probly in the game data utility in the games section of the main menu.

14. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

My suggestion would be to have both of you delete the game utility data and then play.

15. jandy

jandy Walk On

Just deleted mine, but I have to redownload the game update. We'll try it after this and see if it works

16. jandy

jandy Walk On

I deleted the game utility data but it still says that I have the uniform pack.

This guy is having the exact same issues that we are having. http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/669559-online-dynasty-load-screen-freezing.html
    Unfortunately, no one has posted a solution.

Also, carolinaeasy seems to have gone MIA on me and will not answer my text. I'd like to get an advance tonight, but I would also like to give this another shot at working. Not sure what I should do here guys, don't really feel like losing a sim before we exhausted all potential remedies.

17. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I think the only way it will work is if he downloads the uni packs. I don't see any place to delete them.

18. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

jandy my phone went dead last night and with everything that has gone on this weekend in my personal life I have up and went to bed. Just a quick aside though, if I have to download auni packto play I'm most likely going to drop out. With the ps4 dropping this week I'm not investing any more cash into this game.