1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 ASU vs Oregon st

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 4, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Week 5 ASU vs Oregon st

hey let me knw wen u can play....i dont have a definite schedule so best to work with yours.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

hey man i can play rite now if ur ready ......i wnt be able to at all tmrw am goin to be out of town till 6 then be gone all night playin some pick up games.............

3. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

I can play anytime Friday, if you can't play tonight.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

hey im kinda in limbo on my schedule for the today and tmrw......if im on when u are i will be able to play ...and if i find i ahve ne free time i will post here.....i can play RIGHT now ...if u can get on if not im may still be here all night....and i might not.....sry just kinda sorta have plans

5. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

No worries, man. I'm gonna get on shortly for a lil bit. If you're on, we'll play. I'm available pretty much all day tmrw (Friday) and early on Saturday.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ok im on and ready right now ill be in dynasty