Week 5 : Bengals/Colts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CSteud, Nov 30, 2010.

1. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I'm generally free after 7pm EST daily. Let me know when's a good time for you.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

You haven't been checking your yim's...well maybe you have just haven't gotten back to me.if you cant get on there just post what is best for you here chris thanks

3. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I haven't checked them since I left for work around 6 this morning. The first time we spoke, on Tuesday I believe, you gave me an hour and a half window (1130pm till 100 am) nightly. I told u it would have to be an 1130 kickoff because I leave for work early in the AM's. Yesterday (Wed) u said 1030 would work cuz u were gonna get off at 10 and I said that sounded good, just hit me up when you could play. I was around until a little after 1130 and still didnt hear from u. I sent you a YIM this morning about trying again tonight. Anything you've sent since then, no, I haven't seen because I'm not home until around 6.

4. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I have to apologize...Something funky's going on with my YIM. I didn't get any of your messages until I signed out and then right back in just a few minutes ago. I'm sorry bro....I'll be here tonight when you get in. Just send me a text instead, I know I'll get that. 505-400-1820.