1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5: Bengals vs. Browns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by greeeeeeeeg2003, Dec 14, 2010.

1. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

@DJDunn6

Hey bud here is my schedule for the next few days as I will be going to see the rents for the holidays. Will be bringing the system with me.

Wednesday - as close to 6:00 PM as possible
    Thursday - traveling to New Hampshire so won't be available
    Friday - free anytime after 3:00 PM
    Saturday - free anytime before 1:00 PM

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey I am good any night after 9 pm est including tonight (Tuesday). I am off on Friday the only bad time Friday is around 2-3 PM when I pick up my daughter from school.

@greeeeeeeeg2003

3. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

@DJDunn6

I might be able to play tonight around 10ish but that is a TBD with the fiance since I am leaving for a week and she isn't coming. If not tonight definately tomorrow night around 9. I would plan on tomorrow night if that is cool and if i can tonight I will jump on AIM and look for you.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Whatever works for you man no worries. Wednesday would have to be a little closer to 10 my wife just informed me it is my daughters Christmas concert at school. Hit me on aim anytime.

@greeeeeeeeg2003

5. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

@DJDunn6

Hey bud know we have scheduled for Friday evening but wanted to let you know that if you had mornings free at all before work (pending you are a morning person) I can play you Thursday morning before i hit the road. Totally up to you on this one.

6. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Looks like good communication here guys - much appreciated. Deadline is Saturday and it looks like you have something set up for Friday night. Best of luck to both of you!