Week 5: Broncos vs. Bears

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Dec 14, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey Chris, we're up this week. Here's my schedule:

Tuesday - available, although it would have to be late (9:30ish pacific time)
    Wednesday - can play anytime after 8:00 PM pacific
    Thursday - can play anytime after 7:30 PM pacific
    Friday - can play anytime after 7:30 PM pacific (working from home that day, so may be able to swing something earlier)
    Saturday - TBD

I think you are east coast, so hopefully one of these times works for you - it's a busy work week for me. If not, reply with your availability and I'll see what I can make work.

@chrisdstan

2. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

I will try and make it tonight but i would have to see. As far as any other night I know it's gonna be late for me and i believe your 3 hours behind. Wed 11pmest should be good if we don't play tonight.

3. BadaBing319

OK, is it cool if I text you? I could be available earlier and if so, we can try to get the game in. My cell is 206-465-8690 - feel free to text me as well...

4. BadaBing319

Hey man, hope everything is OK - wasn't able to get a hold of you after our D/C tonight. Let me know when you want to try again...we'll just recreate the situation and continue. For our reference, it was 24-0, 4:13 left in the second quarter, Bears ball 2nd and 10 from the 23 yard line.