1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5: Broncos vs. Bears

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Dec 14, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey Chris, we're up this week. Here's my schedule:

Tuesday - available, although it would have to be late (9:30ish pacific time)
    Wednesday - can play anytime after 8:00 PM pacific
    Thursday - can play anytime after 7:30 PM pacific
    Friday - can play anytime after 7:30 PM pacific (working from home that day, so may be able to swing something earlier)
    Saturday - TBD

I think you are east coast, so hopefully one of these times works for you - it's a busy work week for me. If not, reply with your availability and I'll see what I can make work.

@chrisdstan

2. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

I will try and make it tonight but i would have to see. As far as any other night I know it's gonna be late for me and i believe your 3 hours behind. Wed 11pmest should be good if we don't play tonight.

3. BadaBing319

OK, is it cool if I text you? I could be available earlier and if so, we can try to get the game in. My cell is 206-465-8690 - feel free to text me as well...

4. BadaBing319

Hey man, hope everything is OK - wasn't able to get a hold of you after our D/C tonight. Let me know when you want to try again...we'll just recreate the situation and continue. For our reference, it was 24-0, 4:13 left in the second quarter, Bears ball 2nd and 10 from the 23 yard line.