Week 5: Bucs vs Panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shiftee, Dec 14, 2010.

1. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@Claven hey bro let me know when you can play and we'll set a time. I can play tonight if you can. also tomorrow should be good too.

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I can play Thursday night around 10pm est with that works for you. Let me know, If we have to I can do it Friday night too.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

@shiftee Are we still on for tonight? I will get on AIM and see if your on there too.

4. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@Claven hey i got home later than i was hoping but i can play if you are still on. I'll check on aim as well.

5. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Deadline is Saturday guys. If you could both post specific schedules for Friday and Saturday, that would definitely help the process. Thanks!

6. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I am available most of today up until 9pm EST. I can play late night like around 1am EST if that works for you too. I should also be free most of Saturday morning and afternoon.

7. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

@shiftee
    @Claven

Just a heads up, although the deadline is Saturday, we may be able to advance a day early if you guys are able to play tonight. It looks like the other 3 unplayed games are set for Friday as well. I'm sure you'd have a lot of happy OMFL'ers if that's the case!

8. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

@shiftee
    @BadaBing319

I can try and play tonight after 9pm est, maybe alil bit eariler if I can get home by then. But Saturday late morning and early afternoon is a lot better for me.

9. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Like I mentioned above I am available up until 9pm EST tonight. If you can play late tonight then I can be online at around 1am EST. If that doesn't work then tomorrow morning/early afternoon works fine too

10. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I'm ready when you are. hit me up