1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5: Bucs vs Panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shiftee, Dec 14, 2010.

1. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@Claven hey bro let me know when you can play and we'll set a time. I can play tonight if you can. also tomorrow should be good too.

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I can play Thursday night around 10pm est with that works for you. Let me know, If we have to I can do it Friday night too.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

@shiftee Are we still on for tonight? I will get on AIM and see if your on there too.

4. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@Claven hey i got home later than i was hoping but i can play if you are still on. I'll check on aim as well.

5. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Deadline is Saturday guys. If you could both post specific schedules for Friday and Saturday, that would definitely help the process. Thanks!

6. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I am available most of today up until 9pm EST. I can play late night like around 1am EST if that works for you too. I should also be free most of Saturday morning and afternoon.

7. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

@shiftee
    @Claven

Just a heads up, although the deadline is Saturday, we may be able to advance a day early if you guys are able to play tonight. It looks like the other 3 unplayed games are set for Friday as well. I'm sure you'd have a lot of happy OMFL'ers if that's the case!

8. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

@shiftee
    @BadaBing319

I can try and play tonight after 9pm est, maybe alil bit eariler if I can get home by then. But Saturday late morning and early afternoon is a lot better for me.

9. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Like I mentioned above I am available up until 9pm EST tonight. If you can play late tonight then I can be online at around 1am EST. If that doesn't work then tomorrow morning/early afternoon works fine too

10. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I'm ready when you are. hit me up