Week 5 : Chicago 31, Carolina 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Week 5 : Chicago 31, Carolina 14

Thurs-Frid deadline, I'm good both nights after 9pm est, pick a day and a time and I'll be there.

About the Game:
    0-3 versus Hova, but that was in NCAA'10, hopefully Madden is a different story.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Not that I'm looking forward to another user game... especially to a user I have yet to beat, but Hova this has been bumped for your pleasure.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

When is the deadline?

I should be able to play after I golf today but I have an NCAA Game so it may be close. Is the deadline at 6pm tonight?? If it is I may be able to go right b4 then as that should be when I get back today.

4. Hova

I see that is it on saturday.

So we should be able to get this in tonight before 7pm. Let's aim for 6pm if that is possible. I need to be in bed by 8pm tonight as I have work at 2am. These are all EST times. If not it would have to be early saturday like at noon est or 1pm EST at the latest, after that I am busy all day long with family.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Both 6pm est, and 12-1pm Saturday are iffy times for me, however if I was to pick one that had the highest probablity of working it would be 12:30 saturday. (Both the wife and 2 year old take naps at that time, so all I have to worry about is if the baby is asleep).

Basically I wouldn't worry about being online today around 5-6est pm. If I get home from work and can break away, and you happen to be on, we'll play then. Otherwise we'll shoot for saturday, and I'll give you a heads up if my familly decides to change it's normally scheduled plans.

6. Hova

Alright 12:30 should work if you can make it.

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Wow, another horrific performance from the Panthers.

Williams may have rushed for 200+ plus and 2 TDs but he couldn't make up for punt returns that gave Chicago the ball on Carolina's 30, a Kick return for a TD, and Clausen going 3 for 15.

I knew Clausen was in trouble when on the frist play from scrimage I went deep to a wide open TE.... over thrown by 10 yards. Prettiest pass Clausen threw all game was over the shoulder to Steve Smith, on the money, Steve didn't even have to slow down, defender had no shot at defending it... but Clausen threw it to far and Steve caught it out the back of the endzone at the wall.

good game Hova, Bears/you are far superior to anything I can throw at you.... blah.

8. Hova

Ya my special teams play was insane. Agreed on clausen. I had no answer for Williams though, he is a beast.