1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 - Colts (35) @ Titans (14)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Nov 5, 2009.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Week 5 - Colts (35) @ Titans (14)

A great divisional match this week resulted in a win for the Colts. The Colts now sit a top the AFC South at 5-0.

[​IMG]

The defense came back today after taking a vacation the past two weeks. After the Titans scored easily on the opening drive via the ground game but missed the extra point. The Colts' defense stepped up and provided a spark for the offense. Peyton Manning had a Manning like game, with the aid of Randel El making some big plays.

The Colts took a 28-6 halftime lead and would not look back from there. Newly acquired Matt Cassel provided little offense for the Titans and overthrew a wide open Nate Washington in the endzone after the Colts scored. Vince young mananged to get some yardage with his legs and threw for a late TD.

The Titans had an off game and the Colts brought their A game. This will be a great rematch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colts:
    Manning - 19/31 - 310 Yds - 3 TD - 0 INT
    Brown - 18 rush - 69 yds
    Randel El - 4 rec - 162 yds
    Clark - 5 rec - 44 yds - 2 TD

Titans:
    Young - 9/16 - 95 Yds - 1 TD - 1 INT, 5 rush 22 yds
    Johnson - 17 rush - 93 Yds - 1 TD, 4 Rec 27 yds
    Cook Jr. - 1 Rec - 32 Yds - 1 TD

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

What??? I didnt get beat???

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

I GOT DOMINATED. hahah gg stang. See you in a couple weeks. Cassell lost me that game. he was wayyyyyyy off in the first half.