Week 5 Cowboys(44) vs Titans(31)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Sep 16, 2010.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Oct 8, 2009
    Week 5 Cowboys(44) vs Titans(31)

Felix "The Cat" Jones Pounces On Titans

The Dallas Cowboys improved to 3-1 on the season behind a phenomenal performance from Felix Jones. Despite Tony Romo throwing 4 interceptions, the Cowboys defense was dominant and their ground game was superb lifting Dallas to a win. Both teams showed up in light uniforms and coach Wajy missed a message from coach OX about what colors where to be worn (sorry OX I would have been down to restart, I don't know how I missed the message), leading to a mass amount of INT's as both QB's threw 4 picks. This game was really all about a battle between CJ2K and "The Cat" as both running backs rushed for over 130 yards. Dez Bryant finally started backing his mouth up with some quality catches, one for a 28 yard TD. Dallas still has to be frustrated with Romo's knack for throwing picks. Said Romo,"You know because of the uniforms it was hard to distinguish receivers from cornerbacks but I just have to be smarter with the football. Demarcus Ware had a huge game getting 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, and 4 tackles. "We bring the heat you know. We got two very talented shutdown type corners in Jenkins and Newman so that really frees me and Spence up to get after the QB." Said Ware at the post game press conference. Still the defense allowed 4 TD's granted they were put in some bad spots due to turnovers, so we will see how this unit progresses.

Key Stats
    T. Romo 19-28 279 yards 3 TD 4 INT
    D. Bryant 5 Rec 78 yards 1 TD
    F. Jones 11 ATT 138 yards 1 TD POG

V. Young 10-24

Stupid filter at work quit letting me access the website for stats will finish later