1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 Dolphins vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by DJDunn6, Sep 18, 2013.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I am usually good any night after 8:30 pm est however Thurs I would like to watch the eagles game. I also have a window of 3:45 pm till 6 ish Wed and Friday if needed.

2. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

I would like to try to get the game in tonight if at all possible. I will be free anytime tonight after 7:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. CST.

Would 8:30 est. work for you tonight? Or is there a better time tonight?

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Just to be safe lets say 8:45 pm est tonight is that good? I usually put my kids to bed by 8:30 this gives me 15 mins in case it goes later my wife is out of town the next 2 days.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

I completely understand - 8:45 will be good. Let me know if anything changes between now and then.

Looking forward to our game!

• Like Like x 2
  5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

On and ready GL to you if you dont mind I will wear white at home so the ravens can deal with the south florida heat in dark uni's lol. I am sure it will rain now