1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5: Eagles (34) Rams (17)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, May 21, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 5: Eagles (34) Rams (17)

The St. Louis Rams gave the Eagles all they can handle for 3 and a half quarters until another costly fumble was returned by the Eagles for a TD to seal the win 34-17. The Rams fumbled twice while driving which resulted in 14 Eagles points and some fantastic user skills in the secondary by Vishal created another 3 interceptions for the Eagles defense.

Wish I wouldn't have fumbled and it would have been a game down to the wire most likely but the Eagles deserved the W.

Rams fall to 2-3 but watch out, I think I'm going to make a move.
    Eagles still a perfect 4-0.

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

the fumbles at the end saved me, terrific game Bluebean, you made great adjustments in the 2nd half but 2 fumbles late in the game is tough, good luck rest of the season, see you in the playoffs..........l full recap coming