1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 Eagles vs Cardnals

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Betz, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Betz

Betz Walk On

@sibellius

Yo man When are you available to get our game in?

2. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Should be open majority of tomorrow. As for the rest of the week should be available most nights after 8pm EST.

3. Betz

Betz Walk On

@sibellius

Im also available most of sunday. Let me know when you want to play. Also please Send me a Alert next time you post on this thread, be much easier for me to reply faster....thanks bro

4. Betz

Betz Walk On

@sibellius
    @Keller

Sibellius, you said you would be available most of the day on sunday, yet i get no messages and i never seen you on...thats the deal...when can you play??

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You guys should be trying to set a time and play then. Vague times like "majority of Sunday" are nice but a specific time makes it easier for everyone.

6. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

@Betz

Just seen this now. Something came up Sunday, sorry. I'm always good for games. I wish you'd give me more than a day next time before you start callin the commish on me.