Week 5 Game of the Week LSU v. UGA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Week 5 Game of the Week LSU v. UGA

LSU vs. Georgia

These two SEC rivals come into this game undefeated. Both teams with SEC Championship hopes in full effect. LSu has to take the #1 scoring offense in between the hedges for this SEC showdown. LSU comes in with the top rushing offense in the nation. Charles Scott is a legit Heisman candidate. They are ready to show that they are for real.

Georgia comes in with the 9th ranked passing offense. AJ Green the big stud wide out is ready to take on the 50th ranked pass defense in the country. Somethings got to give when these two heavy weights go blow for blow.

To sweeten the deal, the #1 High School prospect in all the land Paul Booker 6'7 282 DT out of North Carolina will be in attendance. He has offers from Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. Georgia is currently third on his list so they have a lot to prove. He has interest in LSU as well.

It's #5 vs. #11 for a huge step towards Atlanta.

Mz1290 and Drunkensoldier88 Get this one scheduled I wish I could watch.

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

damn this is going to be a battle. i know from playing drunken that he never gives up.. and is a hell of a player.. so it doesn't matter if you're up 21-0 or up by a field goal.. and i've seen mz can play with any team.. undefeated with Marshall..

Where is this game being played?

I would say Georgia's D will be a heavy factor in this one.. Too bad you guys don't post it on Justin.TV or whatever that is

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

It is being played in Athens. Damn this is huge. I know Drunken can win no matter what the circumstances...he came back and beat my Gamecocks after I was up 31-17 in the 4th...tough D. Personally, I am rooting for LSU, sorry Drunken, but I need UGA to gets some L's if I want my Cocks to have a shot at the SEC.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Yep being in the East it wouldn't hurt for the poodles to lose. Good luck fellas.

5. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

Sorry for the wait guys! I'll be back tonight and get some playing time in so I'm up to the task monday

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

great write up cant wait to play myself should be a good one. ill be online for a couple more hrs tonite after 10 pm so i hope we can get are game in

7. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

Sorry drunken, i got your message when i got home. My flight got delayed so I got home at 1. I did my marshall dynasty and i was a little rusty but i definently want to get this game on tommorow. Anytime is good tommorow, except for 5-7p.m. If you can do 10 30 again, that would be perfect. And i want to thank the commish and everyone for being patient and allowing me to finish up the week.

8. DrunkenSoldier

i can play in the evening, ill try to get on around 7pm est and ill be on till around 11pm est so hit me up during this time.

9. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

Alright that sounds perfect. Will do.

10. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

im on right now drunken. idk if you check but i have to leave a little after 9 central time. So hopefully you get this and we can get the game in. If not then we will have to shoot for tomorrow or 11pm central time tonight?

11. DrunkenSoldier

sorry bro didnt get in till now, i can play at 11pm central if ur up for it.

12. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

you guys need to get this game in.

13. mz1290

mz1290 Guest

i can do it before then if you can get on

14. DrunkenSoldier

im getting on now

15. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

is this the last game? to advance?