Week 5 Game of the week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Jul 2, 2010
    Week 5 Game of the week

i try not to write about my own team, but this week there is only one divisional matchup and thats between the chargers and raiders.

Chargers Vs Raiders

The only Divisional matchup this week
    and a tale of teams going in opposite directions

The raiders(2-2) started off slow. 0-2 against the titans and rams. then beat the cardinals and texans with strong showings from their defense and RB Mcfadden. Jason Campbell has been struggling, averaging 178 yards a game 2 ints and 1 td with a 45% completion percentage. this team is a tad streaky, and plan to win using defense and a solid running game, since when either falters they have lost. expect a large dose of mcfadden against the chargers since their defense shows a complete inability to stop the run. the raiders will win if they can keep this game to a low scoring, grudge match affair

The chargers(2-2) are the polar opposites of the raiders. this teams lowest offensive output this season was in a 27-26 loss to the cards(who the raiders beat 27-6) Even after their star rookie Ryan matthews went out with a dislocated elbow week 2, this team still holds the leagues highest ranked rushing attack(216.5 PG). The bolts Passing attack after trading away vince jackson, has only been able to produce about 2tds, 1 int and 225yards per game. like the raiders, if this team expects to win, they will do it on the ground, and they must continue to score to negate their poor defense.

not a pick, but Hulks edge of the game goes to the raiders defense

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    I completely didn't realize this until you pointed it out. Crazy. Nice writeup, Aaron.
  3. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Jul 22, 2010
    nice job