Week #5: Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 4, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #5: Game of the Week

#11 LSU Tigers @ #10 Georgia Bulldogs

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A huge battle of the SEC between two 1-Loss teams emerges early In Week #5, as the Tigers of LSU roll on down to Sanford Stadium to take on the 'Dogs.. For the second straight time, Georgia sees themselves in the Game of the Week.. After beating then undefeated Texas A&M last week, Georgia looks to continue their winning streak by leaping over this hurdle. Aaron Murrary had a hot arm last week and should pose the same threat again.. WR AJ Green should also see alot of attention after coming of a 100+ yd and TD performance against the Aggies..

LSU sophomore QB Jordan Jefferson and senior RB Charles Scott need to sync with each other to get their flow of offense rolling.. This game should come down to the 4th quarter, and may give some insight to who will be taking home the SEC Championship later in the year..

Good Luck Coach Drowsike...

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Were gonna givem hell

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Sorry about the restart Drowsike.. This would have been a fun one to hang onto through the 4th qtr...

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Oh yea.. Dem jokers are hard....to many weapons

5. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Guest

damn so you guys got DC?

6. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

And the winner is....

These are both really good teams, HB Scott is a force to be addressed...and quickly. Yet, Georgia has a new game plan and the Coach is focused and has corrected past mistakes his team seemed to make. If LSU can stop the new GA offense and GA can stop HB Scott...this will be a game won in the trenches and one for the highlight reel. However, I have to pick a team in which I think will come out victorious in the end, and my pick is...(this is where the drum roll comes in)...Georgia Bulldogs (DROWSIKE). They are playing good football and coming off an impressive win against the hard hitting and deadly Aggies...I should know...they beat my beloved Gators in Gainsville!