1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 GOTW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -Cougars-, May 8, 2011.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

#8[​IMG] [​IMG]#11​

Everybody is settled in enjoying a wonderful tailgating party in East Lansing Michigan getting ready for the game of the week. Both teams are coming in undefeated and 1-0 in conference play. Michigan State comes in this week average an amazing 51 points a game. With that being said they are ranked #2 in total offense, ranked #4 in passing offense, and ranked #1 in rushing offense. Michigan State's stud running back Eric Olson who averages 8.3 YPC and he rushes for a average of 144 yards a game. He seems like he still give this Michigan defense a problem. They sit at #35 at rushing defense. Michigan has a stellar running back as well, Kevin Thompson. He comes in this game averaging 142 yards a game and 8.6 yards a carry. Both of these teams are good and this game could go any way, but Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstiet are both going with Michigan State to win this game.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Seems like the team that takes this match up is on the fast track to a Big Ten title possibly. Looks like this could turn out to be a battle of running backs and a time of possession war! Good luck Masler.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Masler

Masler Walk On

No worries. I play extra hard in this game since I'm a State fan in real life and beating the Wolverines is great no matter how I do it lol

Also, nice write up Cougars

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Thanks man.