Week 5 GOTW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -Cougars-, May 8, 2011.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

#8[​IMG] [​IMG]#11​

Everybody is settled in enjoying a wonderful tailgating party in East Lansing Michigan getting ready for the game of the week. Both teams are coming in undefeated and 1-0 in conference play. Michigan State comes in this week average an amazing 51 points a game. With that being said they are ranked #2 in total offense, ranked #4 in passing offense, and ranked #1 in rushing offense. Michigan State's stud running back Eric Olson who averages 8.3 YPC and he rushes for a average of 144 yards a game. He seems like he still give this Michigan defense a problem. They sit at #35 at rushing defense. Michigan has a stellar running back as well, Kevin Thompson. He comes in this game averaging 142 yards a game and 8.6 yards a carry. Both of these teams are good and this game could go any way, but Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstiet are both going with Michigan State to win this game.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Seems like the team that takes this match up is on the fast track to a Big Ten title possibly. Looks like this could turn out to be a battle of running backs and a time of possession war! Good luck Masler.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Masler

Masler Moderator

No worries. I play extra hard in this game since I'm a State fan in real life and beating the Wolverines is great no matter how I do it lol

Also, nice write up Cougars

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Thanks man.