1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 is now up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Feb 18, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Week 5 is now up

Will add to this later.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm transferring my internet so I may be down for only a day or two. I'll let you know once I get home because in Germany I have to set up my own internet connection.

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

Something has happened to my home computer, so I might be a little slow with my summaries. I will try to keep up until the problem is resolved!!!

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Advance Sunday night 11pm central.

SaluationsNJ if you need an extension let me know.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I should be fine. Sunday at 11 central gives me a few extra hours then you guys. I should be fine by then. Right now it's looking very promising.

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

SMU and UNLV sre scheduled to play their game at this time...could we get an hour or 2 extension?

7. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Commish do I have to play the game vs FCS school? U know how those games go it usually is 80-0.. Or can u just sim it when we advance?

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Daplaymaker>I'll leave that up to you. Unfortunately since you joined midseason there isn't anything I can do about the schedule.

When you feel the game getting out of hand you can always put the second string in and chew clock.