WEEK 5 IS OPEN! DEADLINE FRIDAY 12/3/10 @ MIDNIGHT EST... TRADE DEADLINE WEEK 6!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Nov 30, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

WEEK 5 IS OPEN! DEADLINE FRIDAY, 12/3/10 @ MIDNIGHT EST... TRADE DEADLINE WEEK 6!

The online franchise has been advanced to week 5. Please continue to schedule your games in the scheduling forum so that Eddie and I are aware of what is going on (or not) and who is on vacation when so that we can plan deadlines accordingly and allow you time if necessary. If you were removed from the online franchise in order for your game result to be simmed due to a disconnect, you should have an invite to rejoin. The password will be sent to you via YIM upon request. WEEK 6 TRADE DEADLINE REMINDER!!! All trades must be posted and approved prior to the completion of week 6. An offline franchise file is available for download on the XFN site. Go to "Links" and select the "Franchise File (download)" link to download the offline file. I will have the opportunity to update the file with the latest trade and free agent signing later this week.

Good luck to everyone in week 5!

Also, if you aren't aware, the team blogs feature is now available on the XFN site. You may view our league's blogs HERE (link). The blogs will be replacing our game recaps. Please begin using the blogs for game recaps and team news effective immediately. I am aware that we are unable to embed video highlights to the blogs at the present time. I have sent an inquiry to the developer to see if it can be implemented and will let you know if/when it can be done. Also, please note each of the different stat categories available for us to view. This is hands down the best stat producing program available to us. If you haven't used it yet, you don't know what you are missing...