1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 is open

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Week 5 is open

At long last here we are, a more streamlined TD. I will be filling the vacancies with quality recruits.

Week 5 has some big matchups:

[size=+2]Air Force[/size] plays against their rival [size=+2]Navy[/size]

[size=+2]The Cougars of BYU (RFlagg)[/size] face off against [size=+2]The ECU Pirates (Einstein)[/size]

[size=+2]Houston[/size] tries to climb back against the [size=+2]#19 ranked Tar Heels [/size]

There are byes for Idaho and UCF

Let's get these in quick so the guys on Byes can get back at it!!!

2. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

i hate byes!

3. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

I lost to Navy in just a HEARTBREAKER. I made SO many mistakes and just cost myself the game. I think they had THREE intercepted pitches/interceptions for TDs.

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Hey guys - I am going to play my game tonight.

Advance will be Saturday night. I will transfer the commish duty to RFLAGG [assuming he accepts] so that he can advance it - I will be away Fri / Sat / most of Sun.

5. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Obviously the advance will be sooner if all games are done before Sat night. RFlagg and Einstein have a user game togethor.

6. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Darn it all I knew I should have looked before responding so sorry for asking what I should have know you would already do.:D Anyways, yeah I don't mind hopefully we can get this done sooner, but Saturday seems like a reasonable games need to be done by date.

7. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

hey rflagg send me a text when u wanna play 850-240-3678

8. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Sadly, einstein and I couldn't meet up we did try it just didn't work out. Some others didn't do team stuff this week also, but I felt it would be unfair for everyone else if we wait and that everyone had enough time to get team stuff done. I am advancing the week because I feel it is in the best interest of this league, hopefully every involved will at least understand. We have a good group here just going through a bit of a rough patch lets not give on this guys.(y)

Week 6 is open

9. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

sounds good man