Week 5: Jets vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Josh Barnes, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

klaximilian

Saw your post in the out of town thread, when would be a good time for you to play Saturday? I most likely won't be free till later in the evening due to work and going to the Illini spring football game. Will you still be around/free after 8est Saturday night? If not, hopefully you won't die Sunday and we can play Monday night. As far as Monday is concerned, I would be free starting at 9est/8cst.

Let me know what you think and we shall go from there.

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hey Josh. I can play probably at 8est tomorrow. I can also play tonight if we happen to advance early enough.

Sunday is a no-go as you already know.

Monday after 9 EST should be fine.

3. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Sounds good. I'm not entirely sure of my plans after the game tomorrow, but I will definitely let you know as soon as possible. Hopefully we get a relatively early advance tonight.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

That would be ideal. I have a lot going on tomorrow, but can squeeze it in if needed. Tonight, I had practically nothing but relax and hope my son doesn't scream in my ear as I play Madden. <--- wishful thinking

I suspect I'll be crashing early tomorrow night, I'll be getting up at 4am Sunday.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Josh Barnes

Looks like the last game is scheduled for 10est tonight. Is 11:30 EST too late for you?

tj

6. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

I'm on central time so that will be fine with me and I could go even later if need be, becuase I would prefer to get it out of the way. Other than dinner and a movie with the lady, I plan on throwing down a nice little session of Madden tonight myself. If tonight doesn't work we can just go with sometime Monday night since everything is so up in the air for Saturday.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I'd be up for a game as late as 11pm PST, or 1pm your time.