Week 5: Kent State (CLW) @ Miami (OH) (Roady)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Aug 8, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 5: Kent State (CLW) @ Miami (OH) (Roady)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2-1 (0-0)

Mon - Fri: 6pm - ?
    Sat-Sun: Anytime With Notice

*All times EST

@

[​IMG]
    0-4 (0-1)

M-F after 10:30 PM. Occasionally I can play hooky and roll one during the day, though.

S/S rare, but after 11 PM.​

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Roady my schedule is a little different from the "norm" this week.

I am flying out to Orlando tomorrow morning for business until at least Wed.

I am available tonight (Sunday) hit me up on AIM if you are free.

I would be available anytime after noon tomorrow (Mon). Tues I will be available probably after 5 pm. EST.

Wed my current plan is to fly back to PVD and not get back in to midnight.

Thurs I'm not going in to the office as I have some personal errands to attend to but should be available mid afternoon.

Let me know what works for you.

Thanks!

3. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Roady I just saw your post in the Week 4 thread. Unfortunately, I just finished packing up the PS3. We will have to try to get the game in while I'm in Orlando. If that doesn't work we still have Thursday to get the game in on time.

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

No problem man. I saw i missed you by 10 minutes. Couldn't get the daughter to sleep quickly. I'll recruit and wait. Let me see if I can steal my lunch break to roll one. I could always make the excuse I'm coming home to work on my Director's Report...hmmmmm.

Ok, safe travels. I'll be in touch.

5. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Not sure what happened I accepted your invite and then u went offline. I can't have both my laptop and ps3 online at the same time apparently so I'll have my aim on my phone and leave the ps3 online. I'm going to hop in the shower but ill be around the rest of the day

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'm sorry homeboy. We had a power outage here. Hot, muggy day, or whatever the excuse is. I'm home with my daughter so I can't get solo time until after 9pm. Power down and we'll circle back. It'll probably be closer to 10, but it depends how much benadryl I can slip my daughter to knock her out.

7. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Werd! Ill leave my aim on my phone and my ps3 is online.

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

cool. jumping on now.

9. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Let me know what times work for you tonight. I know you said you preferred some late night ballin'. I'll be waiting on my 20 inch standard def piece of crap. (y)

10. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I'll need about another 45 minutes. Getting daughter to sleep now after a late dinner. By 10 latest, unless Mrs. Frosty comes home and starts swinging.

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

waiting patiently

12. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sorry Dude my internet connection at this god forsaken hotel was just awful last night. I could not get the PS3 online at all and I eventually just gave up. I'm flying home tonight and will be home by midnight tonight. After doing some early morning errands on Thurs I'll be free all day. Fri I'll be available after work 6-7 p.m. EST.

13. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Safe travels. There's a slim chance I could roll Thursday afternoon. If so, I'll post it. Otherwise, I've got an evening meeting, so Thursday night is the probable target time. 10ish again is my guess.

14. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sounds good.

15. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Guessing you won't be available this afternoon. I'll be around all day today/tonight. Just hit me up on AIM.

16. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Confirmed. Can't do it. It won't be until after my Board meeting tonight, and all that bullshit.

Figure 10 is as my best kickoff time.

17. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sounds good that gives me time to take down my stats from my offline dynasty and eat some Chinese. (y)