1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 ND @ BC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lobster Killah, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

I'm available all night tonight. Monday or Tuesday I work until 11, so won't be available until about midnight Eastern time either night.

2. mboda

mboda Walk On

the only time I'm available tonight is late, like around 12-1am central time. Let me know if that works for you

3. Lobster Killah

If I'm awake I'll play. I'll jump on XBL around 1AM my time and see if I can find you.

4. mboda

mboda Walk On

alright I'll let you know if things change

5. Lobster Killah

hey man I gotta take my gf to the drs early in the morning, she got in a car accident this afternoon and has an appointment for first thing Monday. You usually on late night? I can do Mon or Tues night the same time if you're available..

6. mboda

mboda Walk On

Alright man no problem. Yea I'm usually on late at night. Tomorrow around the same time would work good for me.

7. mboda

mboda Walk On

What happened to ya man? i was on XBL and didnt see ya at all. Hopefully we can get this in...

8. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Keep me updated on this, since lobster just joined, If you guys can't get the game in, I would rather mboda at least be able to play the cpu. Still hopefully you guys can play today.

9. Lobster Killah

Yeah cable was out we had freezing rain, weathers better today I can be on that same time tonight. I'm on mhy way out to work right now, but I can check the forum from work.

10. mboda

mboda Walk On

alright man I'll be on about the same time maybe around 1230 to 130 central. Sorry it's so late

11. Lobster Killah

aight, I'm on now.. sooner the better lol that's pushin 2:30 I don't wanna fall asleep midway lol