WEEK 5 OMFL REVIEW PODCAST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

WEEK 5 OMFL REVIEW PODCAST

Just wanted to give this its own home so you guys could listen to it. It's a rough draft of what I want to do every week right after an advance. It's also poorly edited as well, but it's my first time fiddling a bit with audio recording.

2. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

That was pretty good. I really liked how you gave a nice little tid bit about each team and why you thought they would win or lose.

I Look forward to next weeks edition.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Would be lot easier to analyze if I could watch whole games. Next thing to figure out: recording games. Would make analysis that much better I think.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

there is a post in mega about how to record games. it takes a laptop or computer with a camera.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Don't know if everyone has the capability for it. If so though I can definitely do some more in depth analysis. As it is, I just look at player stats and make general assumptions.

6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

loving this

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No pressure Cade but you're my lock of the week. I'm not gonna throw the game to make me look good at picking games, but you gotta make me look good by making me look bad!

8. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Good work Winuvas, would like to see this every week in addition with the power rankings and nate's weekly talk...

If any of you guys need help let me know.

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

nice job! accept u picked against me. Also, are u going to keep a record of your picks. Think that would be cool. Good Job, cant wait for next week.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

So far, I'm 3-1. Only loss right now is Jacksonville losing to Seattle. MUCH better at picking winners at the moment than winning a game. And I plan on picking an upset special and a lock every week. If you play me, you can bet you'll be my lock for that week to win.

If you're picked as the upset special, prove me wrong! I love being wrong.

11. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Absolutely fantastic Win...Better than 80% of prefessional podcasts I listen to and they get paid to do it.

Well done!!

12. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Great job Winuvas... You might be one of the biggest dicks in the world for doing a podcast. (in my lingo being a dick is a good thing.)

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, thanks...lol