1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5: Panthers vs. Saints

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gotham, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Week 5: Panthers vs. Saints

Scholt, when you wanna play?

2. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

bump, you around scholt?

3. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Anyone seen Scholt?

4. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Yea between 6pm - 9:30pm cst tonight he said...send him a message on ICQ or yahoo.

5. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

He hasn't been on icq in 3 days. And tonight he invited me to a game and then left and went to bed. I have had 0 communication from him about our game this week and I'm pissed that I sat around waiting for him for two hours tonight. What a load of shit.

Mags, can I find a sub please?

6. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

Goth, if mags say you can play against a sub send me a msg on q and i will.

7. scholt31

scholt31 Guest

He hasn't been on icq in 3 days. And tonight he invited me to a game and then left and went to bed. I have had 0 communication from him about our game this week and I'm pissed that I sat around waiting for him for two hours tonight. What a load of shit.

Mags, can I find a sub please?

are you KIDDING MAN??? 0 communication? we messaged on ps3. i said 6-630. WHILE you sent messages i challenged you 2 days ago. you said you couldnt play, and could tomorrow(thur night) i said cool, i can 6-930.

i am on icq EVERY NIGHT and have been since i joined the league.

last night you asked for game, but i was in a game, but that was 8 or 830 after i had been waitig since 6. after my games i sent you a challenge cuz you were onilne. i kept challenge up till 950, then logged off and went to bed.

mags you can CHECK ALL THIS WITH JCQUICK OR LOU. i was on skpye with them all night past 3 nights.

0 communication is a flat lie that seems to just try and get me in trouble. that's a load of shit, and the only one goign on here. the rest is miscommincation. i recieved and sent 2 messages via ps3 with you. how is that 0 comm? i sent you TWO challenges! the 2nd one was up for 20 min. when you werent around i played another game, and challenged you when i was done.