Week 5 POTW.

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by rushers24, Dec 9, 2010.

1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    In week 5 we only had 3 pvp games. There was another shootout at Arrowhead stadium between the J E T S JETS JETS JETS and the Chiefs. Will the POTW come from this game? The Browns, 49ers, and Cowboys are still undefeated. How long till they get knocked off? The Cowboys and the 49ers play in week 8, should be a interesting game if both teams remain undefeated!

Player of the Week

Jamaal Charles -- Charles led the team in rushing and in receiving, and went on to help the Chiefs win over the Jets 56 to 45. This is Charles first POTW award. Congats to @Subkontraktor. Stats: 128 yards rushing, 4 TD's, 7 Rec 42 yards

Runner up -- DeSean Jackson: 4 Rec 61 yards 2 TD's, 6 yards rushing, 99 yard kick return TD

Bust of the Week

Jamarcus Austin -- The much hyped rookie QB gets the bust of the week with his ugly performance against the Eagles last Sunday. The rookie threw for a respectable 225 yards with 2 TD's, but also threw FIVE, not a misprint, 5 INT's! Tough day for the Rookie. Arizona went on to lose 35 to 21 to the Eagles.

POTW Winners

Week 1 - Matt Ryan
    Week 2 - Felix Jones
    Week 3 - Ted Ginn Jr.
    Week 4 - Tie between Roscoe Parrish and Felix Jones
    Week 5 - Jamaal Charles

Week 6 - **(Prediction)** -- Darren McFadden: 210 yards rushing 3 TD's, 2 Rec 35 yards

Feel free to make your predictions on the week 6 POTW!
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    I'll take McFadden as well actually - that Lions rush D can't be good.