1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5 - Ravens @ Chiefs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by QuietStorm, Sep 20, 2012.

1. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Hey dj illmatic 23 we will be advancing in a hour or so, if your able to run tonight let me know, if not let me a know a time tomorrow and we can get this thing in.

2. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I'll be available late Friday night after 11pm cst or anytime other than 4-5pm cst Saturday.

3. QuietStorm

Ok, i'll look for you late tonight. i'll send friend request.

4. QuietStorm

Its 11pm est, i'll be on for a bit, send me msg or game invite.

5. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Sorry, tonight's a no go. I've been at work and then a conference. I figured my wife would be asleep, but she waited up for me. If I get on the game, I'll never hear the end of it. Anytime tomorrow is good. Just text me when you're ready: 850-209-8299

6. QuietStorm

Ok, I'll be on around 9-11 AM est, after that I will be gone most of the day.

7. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I hit you with a text, but I assume you're already busy since I haven't heard back from you. I'll be around all day/night today, so just text me when you can play.