Week 5 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by luvtotha9s, May 28, 2010.

1. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

Dec 26, 2009
    Week 5 Scores

The #10 Penn State Nittany Lions shut out the lights on the hated Iowa Hawkeyes, 70-0. SR QB Kevin Newsome had a career game, completing 62% of his passes for 263 yards and 6TDs. SR HB Stephfon Green bolted for 145 yards and a TD and he also had one reception for 50 yards and a TD. The Lions D held the Hawkeyes to only 167 yards of total offense, sacking them 8 times and intercepting two passes also. RS-JR LB Michael Mauti led the team with 9 tackles, 4TFL, and 3 Sacks. Next up for Coach 9's and his #10 Lions, a road trip to take on the #21 Wisconsin Badgers.
  2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Nov 22, 2009
    Ohio State 45, Indiana 21

THe Buckeyes easily dismantle the Hoosiers in a walk. After losing Terrelle Pryor for the year in last week's win over Florida State, Joe Boserman fills in nicely by completing 15 of 22 for 247 and three touchdowns. Running back Joe Herron also scores three times as the #5 Bucks move to 3-1.
  3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009

Unranked Michigan moved to 2-2 with a thrilling 38-35 victory over the Fighting Ill, Robertson who subbed for Forcier (who was injured on previous play). threw a 13 yrd T.D. pass to stonum with no time left on the clock. Coach Grad had this to say. "Did I ever think this gm was over, NO!. this was a absolute fight to the end." Now that Michigan has a week off to nurse wounds, they hope that Forcier can take the Wolverines to a Bowl Bid. "alot has transpired this season, New Coach, New Ways of running a offense and defense, I'm proud of my team with the way they fought to the bitter end. Just glad luck was on our side." Now the Wolverines have another week off to prepare for Iowa. "hopefully forcier will heal up and we won't lose him for a long time, but if that happens then Robertson has proved very capable in running the offense."

Stats to Come.