Week 5: Seahawks Give Colts Their First Loss

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by LtJustice, Sep 24, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I meant to get this recap posted much sooner. I can tell you it was on hell of a game, and i was lucky to escape with the win. I will let the highlights tell the story.

Great game Curtis!
    thafuture3886

Trying to get this video uploaded right frustrated me to no end. I have rendered and re-rendered, uploaded and re-uploaded. For some strange reason Youtube butchers the beginning of the video. The highlights are still there, just ticked me off that the beginning wouldn't play right.

• Like Like x 1
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

that last play still hurts lol. Definitely didn't expect to catch it and froze for a second.

Great game LtJustice !!!

Edit: Good to see vid of my gameplay. Noticed I dropped back a lil far a couple times and will correct it going forward. Thanks for the vid Jim! (y)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

GG....no call on the Andrew Luck late hit on the sidelines late in the 4th :pompous:
    Thanks for the video Jim

• Like Like x 2
  4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

they cheated for the commish lol jk. We both said that after the game as well

• Like Like x 2
  5. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

It was actually like it never happened, no call and no injury. I'm sure Curtis would trade that no call to avoid a broken collarbone ;)

• Like Like x 1