1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5: Seahawks Give Colts Their First Loss

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by LtJustice, Sep 24, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I meant to get this recap posted much sooner. I can tell you it was on hell of a game, and i was lucky to escape with the win. I will let the highlights tell the story.

Great game Curtis!
    thafuture3886

Trying to get this video uploaded right frustrated me to no end. I have rendered and re-rendered, uploaded and re-uploaded. For some strange reason Youtube butchers the beginning of the video. The highlights are still there, just ticked me off that the beginning wouldn't play right.

• Like Like x 1
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

that last play still hurts lol. Definitely didn't expect to catch it and froze for a second.

Great game LtJustice !!!

Edit: Good to see vid of my gameplay. Noticed I dropped back a lil far a couple times and will correct it going forward. Thanks for the vid Jim! (y)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

GG....no call on the Andrew Luck late hit on the sidelines late in the 4th :pompous:
    Thanks for the video Jim

• Like Like x 2
  4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

they cheated for the commish lol jk. We both said that after the game as well

• Like Like x 2
  5. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

It was actually like it never happened, no call and no injury. I'm sure Curtis would trade that no call to avoid a broken collarbone ;)

• Like Like x 1