1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

week 5 Seattle - Carolina

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Dec 8, 2009.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

week 5 Seattle - Carolina

Hey Fooath, As I posted inthe vacation forum, I'm working all day every day until late. I am happy to try and get a game in after 10:00 Pm PST But its only a wait and see, I cannot predict if I will actually be home before then or not, and If I am if the wife will let me log in.

If thats too late for you, please let me know and I will drop so you can play the CPU. I dont want to be forcing guys in contention to have to wait around for me and then risk a sim loss.

forums are best because I can check them from work.

2. ChickenOfTheSea

Hey man if you dont reply by tonight I'm gonna ask jersey if i cna play this vs CPU.

3. Fooath

Fooath Walk On

This is a week 6 game. I play the Vikings week 5. You're on a bye I think. ;)

But, for week 6 I should be able to stick around and see if you're on when we advance.

4. ChickenOfTheSea

this could be, im dumb as a hammer when it comes to byes tho :)

5. Fooath

Fooath Walk On

You and me both. Always throw me off.